JOIN THE FAMILY
Position: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant performs duties to support the operations, financial and executive teams in keeping the office running efficiently by completing reception, project, invoicing, billing, and banking tasks with a high level of efficiency and accuracy. This position requires strong writing, editing, computer and internet knowledge, and exceptional customer service skills. A friendly and flexible attitude with an ability to work collaboratively will all levels of staff, management, clients and vendors, as well as sensitivity to confidential matters are required.
TEN OVER STUDIO is a growing architecture, landscape and interiors firm located in downtown San Luis Obispo. We are looking for the right person to join our team immediately.
Education and Experience
• Minimum two (2) years of related experience
• Proficiency with MS Office and strong general computer skills
Licensing and Certification
• Valid California driver's license
• Ability to drive a vehicle for company business and comply with TEN OVER STUDIO's Motor Vehicle Policy
Knowledge, Abilities and Skill
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent customer/client service and interpersonal relationship skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in teams
• Ability to analyze complex problems and brainstorm and implement creative solutions
• Exercise discretion and good judgment when addressing difficult employee and client situations
• Capable of knowing when to jump in and assist as needed and independently find areas to improve the office as a whole
• Follow all TEN OVER STUDIO policies and procedures
• Uphold TEN OVER STUDIO’s high standard of quality
Please send your resume and a cove to email@example.com and briefly introduce yourself. Tell us if you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and what would the menu be. Once we have received your resume and cover letter, you will be sent the full job description. Thank you!