JOIN THE FAMILY
TEN OVER STUDIO is seeking a Designer to join our firm. The Designer provides basic creative design elements of complex projects. The right candidate will assist in the production of CAD drafting, project file maintenance, research, and work with project managers to perform duties under the supervision of the Principal of Architecture.
TEN OVER STUDIO is a growing architecture, landscape and interiors firm located in downtown San Luis Obispo. We are looking for the right person to join our team early spring 2019.
Education and Experience
• One to three (1-3) years of experience
• Current knowledge of professional codes, laws, computer applications, and trends
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
Licensing and Certification
• Valid California driver's license
• Ability to drive a vehicle for company business and comply with TEN OVER STUDIO's Motor Vehicle Policy
Knowledge, Abilities and Skill
• Proficiency with AutoCAD and Sketch-up. Bonus if you have experience in Land F/X
• Familiarity with MS Office
• Proficiency with at least one other design software (e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
• Ability to nurture existing client relationships to encourage repeat clients
• Ability to analyze problems and suggest creative solutions
• Ability to work in a team
• Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Good organizational skills and graphic ability
• Understanding of requirements for a complete set of construction documents
• Knowledge of building systems and basic construction methodology
• Excellent customer/client service skills and multi-tasking abilities
Please send your resume and some production work samples to email@example.com and briefly introduce yourself. Tell us if you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and what would the menu be. Once we have received your resume and cover letter, you will be sent the full job description. Thank you!